Monday, August 13, 2007

BlackJack any one?

Ok, so this weekend I went to Virginia with my girlfriend to attend the wedding of one of her relatives. It was cool, but that's not what I'm writing about today. On the way home up the Jersey Turnpike we stopped to get gas. As we sat in line this black car pulls up next to us. It was kind of dark outside, so we had tough time figuring out what it was. So we asked the owner as he stepped away to light a cigarette (way... away). He said it's a "ROUSH Mustang Stage 3 BlackJack." ROUSH Performance is one of best, if not the leading race car engineering companies in the racing industry. When he pulled the car up to receive gas he invited me to see under the hood. You can tell this guy was proud of his baby. The attendant asked if he wanted regular gas, he jumped and responded "Oh No, No, Only High Test," like a steak connoisseur being asked by a waiter if he wants catchup on his Kobe Steak. (If you don't get that, don't worry about it.)

Needless to say I've never seen a 430 horsepower engine up close before. There were only 100 of these cars built and the only come in a high gloss black. So I can say I got to personally check out number 51 of 100.

Yeah, I know this post had nothing to do with weddings, but the car was
HOT!!!



Sorry, but of course I decided not to travel with my camera, but I swear it looked just like that.