Sunday, July 22, 2007

Adrienne and Richard












Ok, after returning home from a wedding in Connecticut at 3:30am, downloading images, cleaning, and setting up my equipment to recharge, it was time (4:30am) to take a quick 2 hour nap. Then it was off to Adrienne's home in The Bronx where I met up with my friend James Ravenell. Can you say "Red Bull"
Adrienne and Richard were married at the Canaan Baptist Church of Christ in Harlem. It got a little emotional up at the alter, but I won't say for who. Afterwards the celebration continued up in New Rochelle at the Greentree Country Club. There's always a moment in a wedding that stands out for me, and the moment of this day had to be the dance between Richard and his mother. As mother and son danced to "I'm in the Mood for Love," Richard's mother sang every single word to him. He told me this is something she use to do when he was smaller. Again this made for a very emotional moment, especially for one person in particular. And again, I won't say who. A new beginning to close a great weekend.




Want to see more? Click here


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I can't say enough about how wonderful the wedding looks. Cheers to the happy couple!!