Monday, June 18, 2007

Chantal and Ken



















Recently I had the pleasure of shooting with my friend Jennifer Davis again. I always have a great time when I work with Jen.
Chantal assumed her role as the beautiful bride, but I have to say Ken held his own when he decided to and some of his culture to the day when he proudly wore a Kilt instead of a tux. The couple began their day getting ready at the Hotel Giraffe. The ceremony was held at the Marble Collegiate Church in Manhattan. A beautiful church that has that "AWE" effect the first time your enter it. And if that wasn't enough, they then held their reception at the Angel Orensanz Foundation in lower Manhattan. Below are a few images from the day, if you want to see more you should check out Jennifer's blog, she's even got a slide show.



No comments: