Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And then there were 3... well soon



















Well it was a lazy weekend for me. And what's a lazy weekend without taking pictures of soon to be parents. "How lazy was it" I'm glad you asked, (if you didn't pretend you did). Well it was so lazy for me this weekend that I only had to climb one flight of stairs to photograph Dede, Jamar and baby to be. They live above me. How cool is that?


I'm posting a few today, and will follow up with more soon.

And how do you wrap up a cool photo session like this. Let's see..
you order a bunch of food,
answer the door bell that your niece just rang,
greet your niece, her little brother, and her boyfriend at the door,
opps fiance "sorry Will"
Did I mention that after I let my niece in the door she showed me her new engagement ring? I'm happy for her, he's good people. (back to the list)
hug your niece about 10 times,
then you sit down with your girlfriend, your two friends/clients, their baby to be, your niece, her little brother, her fiance, her miniature Yorkie "Muffin", eat while watching Pirates of the Caribbean and say.... THANK YOU!!!

"Gotta Love It"

1 comment:

Dede Savirak said...

Hey Rob,

The evening turned out great and we are very happy with the photo's we have seen so far!

Thanks a bunch and Smooches

Dede, Jamar (oh & Aquari, lol!!!)
xoxoxo