Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Anjanelle"

Back in March I shared some images with you of my friends Stephanie and Bromley. She was the one with the big belly that wasn't full of beer. It was actually full of Anjanelle. Simone and I were recently invited to dinner at home of Stephanie's parents. If you don't already know, let me tell you something about eating dinner in an Italian home. Prepare yourself, don't eat for a day or two in advance. I'm convinced that there is a restaurant attached to their home that I can't see. The food comes in stages, and it keeps coming, and coming, and coming and coming, just like that crazy bunny in the battery commercial. No matter how many times I experience it, I just can't believe it. It wouldn't be so bad if the food didn't taste good, but everything is awesome.
I won't tell you what was on the menu because I'm starting to get hungry, so I'll just introduce you to Anjanelle aka "Chunka" (a nickname this poor baby was given by Stephanie and Simone)



Anjanelle in a deep conversation with her brother Nicholas.

Hunger, gas, sleepy, I'm not sure which.

Grandpa to the rescue!

No comments: