Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Down Time

I took a few days off and made a trip down to Delaware with Avery and Simone for her family's reunion. It's the first time the three of us have taken off together and it was a blast. We stopped by our friends George and Audra's shop to pick up some of their awesome "Munchies" Oatmeal cookies. The cookies are all natural, vegan oatmeal cookies with chocolate chip and ginger flavors. Simone's mother ordered about 20 boxes of the cookies to give to family, and the three of us were scheming on how to hold back some to the cookies for ourselves. But good ethics and the samples Audra and George gave us kept us in line.

I had a great time in Delaware, which always the case around Simone's mom, you actually don't have much of a choice with her. I didn't take a lot of pictures, just wanted to relax. But below are some of my favorites of the ones I did take.

Simone, George, Audra, Avery and Me

My son is a sharp looking guy!

Thought I saw it all

Simone and Tip

Tip after a long day.

That's Simone checking her email and Tip dreaming.

3 comments:

megan dailor said...

Looks like fun Rob... and that puppy is PRECIOUS! :)

Rob Munroe said...

Yeah, he's back in Va Megan. He was really cool.

JRavJr said...

Hey, I know George.