Friday, July 25, 2008

Chanel and Tony - Wedding Day


















Well it's been a few months since I did the Chanel and Tony's E-Session. Since then they've tied the knot. It was a great day that was witnessed by friends and family. Ryan Jensen, (some of you may know him by "Omar", helped me document the day.

I originally met Chanel and Tony through another great couple, Sabine and Steven. But it turns out we connected in a few other ways. Chanel knows my niece Diandra, they grew up in the same neighborhood. And one of Tony's fraternity brothers, (Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.) Sam, is a good friend of mine from my own college days. Can the world get any smaller?

Their ceremony took place at Saints Joachim and Anne Church in Queens, and partied their collective .... um, um. Well they celebrated their exchanging of vows at Crest Hollow Country Club. Below are a few images from the day.

Congrats you two...









Check back soon for a cool slideshow.

No comments: