Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Spring Time in December












The middle of December hosted the wedding of Maritza and Miguel. Not that you could tell it was December, the weather was assume. I'm glad Jennifer Davis asked me to be her second shooter for the day. The ceremony was held at St. Joseph's Church in The Village. This church holds the title of the oldest Catholic Church building in Manhattan, and has some of the most beautiful stain glass I've ever seen. After the ceremony, the great weather allowed us take some shots in Washington Square Park. The day rounded up with the reception being held at Rosa Mexicano. I really have to make it my business to go back there for a meal.




Jennifer at work!!

1 comment:

jason groupp said...

Nice cake shot! Looks like a fun job, but anytime you get to work with Jennifer Davis is always fun. :)