Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fun in the Sun















Ok, I know it's been a little while since I've last dropped a few lines, but I'm working on it.

Last weekend August 19th, I shot the wedding of Tanisha and Jared at The Crystal Plaza, in Livingston, New Jersey.
While my friend Ron covered Jared and his men getting ready, I hung out with Tanisha and her Bride's Maids. And I'm proud to say that I will never tell anyone all of the stuff they talked about while Tanisha was getting ready. You'll have to wait for my autobiography for that.


They were definitely blessed with some great weather. And thanks to Jared's self written wedding vows, there was a point where I wasn't sure if it was too hot, or something just got in my eyes. "You can bet I'll never admit to crying during a wedding in any blog of mine" And besides, a few weeks before the wedding, I found out a friend of mine, "Mitch" was the cousin of the groom. If you know Mitch like I do, you'd have known you were in for a crazy day. They weren't the "Jets", but they came really close.

Take a look at this short teaser slide show.

No comments: