Sunday, December 02, 2007

Oh Yeah, About that Fantastic Day

A few months ago I posted a hint about a shoot that I did. The shoot was for recently launched World Bride Magazine. The reason I referred to it as a Fantastic Day is because everything seemed to flow so well. The models, the stylist, the makeup artist, the hair stylist, the locations, event the weather. You couldn't ask for anything more. The shoot was done in DUMBO which is an amazing location with endless possibilities. Here are a few of the images from the day.


























4 comments:

tj cameron said...

Wow! Rob, these are smoking images man. I really dig the one in with the red wooden door - great texture.

JenDavis said...

Absolutely amazing Rob! Congrats!

jason groupp said...

Dude - those are awesome! Great work! Make sure you post some of the magazine pages when it comes out!

P.S. I love this... said...

Those images are breathtaking!! It so great to work with you!

Congrats!