Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Natalie and Richard

When I first met Richard and Natalie it was one of the most unique meetings I've ever had with a couple. The first location they asked me to meet them at turned out to be a lounge with a bouncer at the door. Needless to say that didn't work out to well since there was no where to sit and we wouldn't have heard a thing we discussed because the place was packed and loud. So from there we went to a second location suggest Richard. It was then I noticed food was something high on their list of priorities for the evening. They tried..... to bribe me with king crab legs. Did it work? I don't remember. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) But will say it was a cool meeting.

The Rockleigh Country Club, in Rockleigh New Jersey, (where else) hosted their wedding day. After an awesome ceremony, Natalie suffered a minor technical difficulty that temporarily almost rendered her blind. (for more on that you'll have to ask her) But like the trooper she is, Natalie insisted we still get some shots taken. I was impressed. The celebration soon commenced and the food flowed. Did I mention these two love to eat? Enjoy some of the images from their day.






















3 comments:

jason groupp said...

Beautiful images Rob! LOVE that veil shot!

Jayd Gardina said...

Love that last shot so much! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You are so TALENTED. You brought out the essence of an unforgettable evening. Really Nice Shots. I love the flower girl spinning on the dance floor...my daughter.